Surmanti Insect Repellent
Repels and kills biting insects, eases the after-effects of BITES
NO nasty toxic chemicals or synthetics in this 100% natural formulation, just fresh pure botanical oils. Relentless biting insects can be a big challenge over Summer.
Surmanti Insect Repellent contains a carefully-selected, highly-concentrated blend of therapeutic essential oils and hydrosols that:
• Mask our insect-attracting body scent to biting / feeding insects.
• Contain Natural insecticides that KILL and REPEL insects.
• Contain antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to increase circulation, and dissipate anticoagulant from the bite. Increase healing.
• Contain skin-protecting antioxidants, to reduce redness and to cool, numb and comfort bites.
• Is easily absorbed - aromatic, fresh, lemony and minty.
• Goes a long way. You need only a small amount.
Apply thoroughly to ankles, wrists, and feet, as our blood vessels are nearest to the skin’s surface in these areas, making them attractive for quick and easy feeding.
When mosquitoes, flies and fleas bite, they inject their anticoagulant-containing saliva to keep the blood flowing. This is the cause of the inflammation, redness, swelling and itching.
* When applying any essential oil for the first time, testing for skin sensitivity is best practice. Should irritation occur, wash off with soap and water. Discontinue use. Application is not advised during pregnancy.
After the BITE
Remember not to scratch the bite - this will only make it worse. For itchy bites and broken skin due to itching, apply Surmanti Rosehip and Comfrey ointment.
A must have for every purse, school bag, medicine cupboard and nappy bag.
A synergistic blend of four natural plant-based ingredients: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Comfrey and Organic Lavender Oil in a base of Pure Refined Mango Seed Butter.
Quickly cools and soothes, while reducing skin inflammation. Calms and treats itching and stinging.
Regenerates and protects delicate tissue, allowing it to breathe and repair naturally. Reduces scarring and evens skin tone.